Individual, Family or Organization membership in MSOG, Inc. is from September 1st thru August 31st. Joining members affiliate themselves with a chapter (Bristol County, Merrimack Valley, Middlesex County or Worcester County) yet are free to attend and join in the over 25 meetings involving programs, workshops, discussion groups and trips to research centers. Businesses, libraries and societies join as an Organization. We now accept payment through your PayPal account or by credit card.
Other benefits of membership include, yet are not limited to,
- Receive MASSOG Journal which includes articles of interest in genealogy, a place where members can share their own well-documented family history that was not previously published, read book reviews and enjoy free query service
- Hear speakers who are experts in the field of genealogy
- Voting privileges on MSOG statewide issues and in the chapter with which the member is affiliated
- Receive meeting reminders and notices of upcoming programs
- Attend educational programs about genealogy held throughout Massachusetts
- Partake in volunteer opportunities – projects, leadership, hospitality, committees, research support and so much more
- Access to the Members Only section on the Society’s website
- Networking opportunities with other genealogists, researchers and family historians.
We look forward to you becoming a member of the Massachusetts Society of Genealogists, Inc.